The magic of KIMIKA’s hot wax resides in its high-performance formula. Its creamy texture allows for the most respectful hair removal on sensitive skin and on strong, short hairs.
Glyceryl Rosinate; Colophonium; Glycerine; Paraffin; Cera Microcristallina; Ethylene/VA Copolymer; C30-45 Alkyl Methicone; Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); green dye, pigment TBC.
1. Remove wax from the refill bag and put it on the old jar, with wood spatula and twirl spatula to prevent dripping.
2. Apply a thick layer of wax on the skin, in direction of hair growth.
3. Make sure the edges of wax applied are thicker to ensure easy removal.
4. The wax is ready for removal once it is no longer tacky to the touch (approx.: 20-30 seconds)
5. Do not leave wax on skin longer than 1 minute as it may crack.
6. Hold skin taught, lift edge of wax, and pull wax swiftly in opposite direction of hair growth.
7. Remove the wax in the opposite direction, NOT in an upward direction.
8. Apply immediate pressure to waxed area to reduce any discomfort.
9. Apply the Post-Depilatory Vitamin E Lotion to soothe the skin after your waxing is complete.
10. Any residue remaining on the skin can be easily removed with our Kimika Pro Wax Off Oil.